Nfr 2019:Nfr ortheast Frontier Railway (NFR) is looking for candidates to hire for the post of Sportsperson posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before December 16, 2019.
USE THIS TNTIX COUPON CODE AND GET DISCOUNTS.
NFR Recruitment 2019: Vacancy Details
- Athletics (Women): 01 Post
- Badminton (Men): 03 Posts
- Weightlifting (Men): 01 Post
- Basketball (Men): 02 Posts
- Cycling (Women): 01 Post
- Cricket (Women): 01 Post
- Cycling (Men): 02 Posts
- Power lifting (Women): 01 Post
- Volleyball (Men): 03 Posts
- Weightlifting (Women): 01 Post
NFR Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualification
For appointment in Grade Pay Rs. 1900/2000 (Level2 OR Level-3 of Pay Matrix as per 7th Pay Commission): 10th pass for the post of Technician-III. However, the training period for such Sports quota appointees will be Three (03) years, unless they possess ITI qualification in the relevant Trade, in which case it will be 6 months OR 12th (+ 2 stage) or its equivalent examination for the posts of Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC).
NFR Recruitment 2019: Age Limit:
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01 January 2020 (between 02 January 1995 to 01 January 2002).
- Proof of Age viz., Matriculation certificate issued by a recognized board or equivalent must be submitted as a proof of date of birth.
NFR Recruitment 2019: How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 16 December 2019.